Avani Dias, Ange McCormack and Ali Russell
Bumble will now enable users to hold communications and report another individual also whether they have been unrivaled
Dating application Bumble changed its ‘unmatch’ feature following a Hack and Four Corners investigation uncovered predators that are sexual deploying it to erase proof and get away from accountability.
The unmatch function had been designed to offer dating application users the ability to delete those who they feel unsafe conversing with and immediately deletes their talk history.
However the Four Corners and Hack research discovered a pattern of intercourse offenders making use of the feature on Tinder to block their victims after having a rape to delete any trace of these previous interaction.
You know needs help if you or someone:
- Call 1800 RESPECT or visit their internet site
- Survivors of youth injury can contact the Blue Knot Foundation on 1300 657 380 or go to their site
- Youngsters Helpline: call 1800 55 1800 or see their site
- Lifeline: call 13 11 14 or see their web site
- QLife: call 1800 184 527 or check out their web site
A triple j Hack callout discovered the unmatch function has also been used by offenders on other popular dating apps like Hinge and Bumble. Bumble changes ‘unmatch’ feature to guard users after Hack and Four Corners research 더보기