Top three reasons to Consider:
San Jose State/Air Force OVER 54
Coastal Carolina/Appalachian State OVER 58
South Florida +7.5
1. The last time these two met was at 2016 and the match finished with 79 points. The Air Force Academy is averaging more than six??yards per carry so far this year.
2. The Arkansas Razorbacks stunned as underdogs a week and that’s mostly because of quarterback Josh Love. Love had over 400 yards passing vs this seems to continue this week at the thin air of Colorado and SEC school. Love also has five??touchdown passes and only 1 interception.
3. The OVER has struck in five??of the seven??games where the Spartans have occurred to play a Friday night. In three??of the last four home games to the Falcons, the sport has gone OVER, and in those matches the average score was 64. Ultimately, at 24 of the 32 conference games for Air Force, the game has found a way.
Prediction: San Jose State 34, Air Force 38
1. Last week I used the two schools as a piece of my hidden gems and it worked out perfectly as I believed it would at an Appalachian State??three-point upset of North Carolina along with a blowout win for Coastal Carolina over Massachusetts (62-28).
2. During three??games, Appalachian State is currently averaging 44 a match, and Coastal Carolina is setting up 35 points per game. Chanticleers running CJ Marable back leads the team in rushing and receiving 550 yards and six touchdowns.
3. Mountaineers running Darrynton Evans back isn’t so poor himselftotaling 411 metres on the floor when averaging eight??yards a carry and he has seven??touchdowns. Evans had seven??touchdowns all last year. This week everything points to the OVER and hopefully we go 2-0 using these gem schools.
Prediction: Appalachian State 41 Carolina 31
1. This game smells like a match for SMU. The Mustangs are coming off one of the biggest wins in program history as they took down TCU on the street and have to travel to carry on also the South Florida Bulls and head coach Charlie Strong.
2.?? SMU’s win was notable but again, could be looking forward to home dates vs Tulsa and Temple over the following two weeks. His year numbers are fair, departure for seven touchdowns but with four interceptions, although quarterback Shane Buechele directed them to this win.
3. South Florida did play ACC college Georgia Tech demanding in Week two, just losing by four points. Senior linebacker Patrick Macon leads this team on defense with 21 tackles and has a pick and a forced fumble. Quarterback Jordan McCloud has to turn over the ball and includes six full touchdowns for the Bulls.
Prediction: South Florida 27, SMU 24
Read more: https://royalrumble-wwe.com/